Monday, November 1, 2010

Shrimp and Corn Chowder!


            Last night, while waiting for trick or treaters, I quickly whipped up this delicious soup for Chris and I.  The preparation was very simple, and our home smelled so delicious when it was finished!  To me, there is nothing better on a chilly night than enjoying a warm soup with your husband cuddled up in front of the fireplace.  The experience was made even better by the interruption of the adorable kids seeking candy.
            The primary piece of advice I would give with regards to recreating this recipe, would be to only squeeze half of a lemon into the soup.  My version was very lemony, and almost took too much away from the overall tastiness of it for Chris.  Perhaps even adding it earlier would help, as it would have more time to blend with the other flavors.  Try it out and get back to me! 

Slainte!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment