Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Stuffed!



            Stuffed and satisfied we were, after enjoying this tasty cranberry stuffed pork chop served with roasted carrots.  To date, I have not yet prepared a stuffed anything, so I was a bit nervous that this dish would be a bit outside of my scope of practice.  That’s therapist language for “Wow, I have no idea how to help you with that!”  While I previously had no knowledge of how prepare a stuffed meat dish, I decided to go for it in the sake of research.
            Well, the results are in, and my hypothesis that I could probably work this out, was confirmed.  Chris loved the pork chops, and the roasted carrots were a fantastic side dish.  I was super irritated with myself because I was trying to do too many things at once and let one side of the chops get a little “blackened,” if you will.  This is really just a nice way of saying I scorched one side of the pork chops because I wasn’t paying attention!
            Why is it that we can never just be present in the moment and focus on the task at hand alone?  Well, good thing this isn’t a blog devoted to solving the problems of busy Americans, because I certainly have not found that answer in my own day to day living!  Perhaps if I had an assistant or personal secretary…

Slainte!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment