Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin and Spice and Everything Nice!



            This time of year, many could consider me to be a pumpkin addict.  I frequent coffee houses more, in search of that pumpkin spice latte fix.  I can’t wait for Thanksgiving so I can get my hands on a good slice of pumpkin pie.  So when I found this recipe for pumpkin cupcakes on the Real Simple website, I purchased the ingredients and made them immediately.

           They were so incredibly easy and turned out great!  The only thing that I would change would be to wait to put the candy corns on top until I was ready to serve them.  For some reason, the coloring on the candy corns ran down the frosting of the cupcakes.  When I ate one after this happened, the candy corn was a bit mushy.  Other than that they were great!  I took them to my office to share with my co-workers, and received some very positive reviews.  After all, what is that old adage?  The best way to spread fall cheer is giving pumpkin for all to share…something like that!           

Slainte!




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment