Monday, August 22, 2011

PW Pasta with Pancetta and Leeks


            Hello Everyone!  So sorry for the sporadic blogging these past few weeks.  I have been feeling like I would like to take the blog in somewhat of a different direction, but haven't yet decided what I would like for that to look like.  Anyway, once I do arrive at this, I will be sure to keep you posted!  In the meantime, I have a yummy Pioneer Woman recipe to share with you.  You know how I love all things Pioneer Woman!
             This magnificient recipe for pasta with pancetta and leeks was found in the "Cowgirl Food" section, and did not disappoint.  In fact, I think that I am salivating as I think about it.  I was that good.  It's the kind of dish that makes you thankful for your pyrex dishes that you can use to store the leftovers in so there is more delicious goodness for the next day!  If you love carbohydrates in the form of delicious pasta, I beg you, give this recipe a try soon!  I would even recommend taking up running, as I have, as an excuse to consume more of said carbs.  Just an idea...

Slainte!

For recipe and preparation instructions, click on the following link!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment