Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best Lasagna Ever!



            On to round two of recipes that I stole from my little sis.  When I was scrolling through her blog roll, and saw this same subject line that I am now sharing with you, I will admit that I was a little suspicious.  How could this possibly be the “best lasagna ever?”  Isn’t that maybe going a bit too far?  Deciding I would never know unless I gave it a try for myself, I went out and got the ingredients to give it a go!
            The one downfall that I will share with you about this recipe, is that it was way more ingredients than I typically use in the dishes I prepare.  I wasn’t upset at all about more involved preparation the increased ingredients led to, but Chris was getting a little antsy when I kept tossing ingredients in the cart and responding to his question of “what dish is that for? “ with the response, “don’t worry about it, it is for the best lasagna ever.”  I figured if I was wrong, I could let him take it up with Brooke!
            With that said about the plethora of ingredients, we will just say I was starting to feel the pressure of preparing a wonderful dish.  The verdict?  She was right!  This just might be the most delicious lasagna I have/will ever taste!!  Chris was also absolutely beside himself with joy as it seemed he offered up a compliment after each bite!
            So, if you are wanting to test this one out and see if you are in agreement that this is the best.lasagna.ever, I would encourage you to try it out soon!  Be sure to keep me posted with the results!

Slainte!

Recipe and Preparation:

Enjoy!

Notice the adorable puppy sleeping on the floor :)

1 comment:

  1. This lasagna looks great! Lasagnas do tend to get a little lenghty on the ingredient list, but who cares if it is worth it! I have something for you over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete