Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tasty Kitchen Casseroles


The boys making pizza casserole


            Call me a little slow on the uptake, but I have recently fallen in love with the Tasty Kitchen website, and have pretty much prepared nothing but Tasty Kitchen recipes for the past few weeks post this incredible discovery.  I recently prepared these two yummy casseroles and easy stromboli.  The first recipe for Buffalo Chicken Casserole I made with my brother Ethan in mind, and everyone who tried it that night loved it! 
            The second recipe for Pizza Casserole, was excellent as well, and was even better because I was running late from a high school volleyball game I was watching the cheerleaders at, and CHRIS MADE THIS ONE HIMSELF!  With Clancy’s help, of course.  It was yummy as leftovers, and I ate it for a few days and didn’t get sick of it!
            The third recipe, isn’t technically a casserole, but I didn’t exactly know how to classify it, it baked in the oven, and of course, came from the Tasty Kitchen site.  It is a recipe for Stromboli and was so easy and very delicious!  Give any of these a try soon!

Slainte!


Buffalo Chicken Casserole:



Pizza Casserole:



Easy Stromboli:

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment