Monday, September 19, 2011

Delectable Desserts



            I think that I have mentioned before that rather than having a sweet tooth, I seem to have sweet teeth.  With that said, I would highly recommend any of the following desserts, and feel this is an excellent place to start with recipe sharing week.  The blackberry cobbler that I made did not turn out the best as it was a little runny.  However, it was super tasty, and was great once it made it to your mouth.  The s’mores cookie bars might possibly be my new favorite dessert, and I seriously can’t wait to make them again.  The cinnamon sugar cookies were also delicious, and I loved topping them with the candy corn.  I agree with Buddy the Elf, candy corns are certainly one of the four main food groups…

Slainte!


Blackberry Cobbler Recipe & Preparation:




S’mores Cookie Bars Recipe & Preparation:




Cinnamon Sugar Cookies Recipe & Preparation:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment