Monday, September 5, 2011

Peachy Keen

     Happy Labor Day Everyone!  I hope that you are all relaxing and enjoying the day.  I don't know about you, but I am so incredibly grateful for this extra day to the weekend to catch up and get everything done.  Life seems to be flying by at super speed these days!  I have noticed the first trees beginning to turn, and am welcoming fall with open arms this year.
     Yesterday, I had the time to swing by a farmer's market near my home which is hailed for its plethora of fresh produce, and it was nothing short of spectacular!  The vegetables were so gorgeous, I nearly cried that my camera was at home rather than hanging from my neck, ready to capture the vast array of colors in all their glory.
     The other problem I encountered, was that after Saturday's football game, I found myself with very little spending cash.  Does anyone else seem to have the problem of cash flying from their wallet?  Seriously, I cannot be trusted with cash!  So, due to lack of funds, I had to be especially picky as to what I purchased at the market.  Not to worry, however, my little money went a long way as I landed these delicious peaches!  They.were.so.good!  I had one this morning, and slightly felt like I was 4 years old again the way the juices were running down my face.  Is there really any better way to start a day off than that?  Hope your labor day is equally juicy!

Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment