Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mediterranean Meal



            This next recipe for Mediterranean Style Beef Pitas was a little outside of the box for me.  To date, I have never prepared a pita in my home, and have rarely purchased hummus-which I now love!  I am probably most embarrassed to admit that also prior to preparing this recipe, I had never formed hamburger into patties!  Don’t tell my parents, as they would probably be VERY embarrassed by this!
            Because I have recently come to realize that the only things I cannot do in the kitchen are those that I let myself believe I can’t do, I thought “what the heck” and decided to give it the old college try.  I was so pleased to see that in no time at all, I had prepared an incredibly tasty meal, which was very flavorful! 
            If you are searching for a new idea for dinner, which features the taste of the Mediterranean, give this one a try soon!  I promise, you will not be disappointed.  Just be sure to heat the pitas as they are much better warm, which I learned the hard way!  Hope you are all staying warm!

Slainte!




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment