Monday, September 13, 2010

BFFAEAE Breakfast!




After a weekend of football, family, and friends a gal can find herself in need of a go to breakfast casserole.  So, when my BFFAEAE (Best Friend Forever And Ever And Ever) came to town, I decided to check out a quick and easy recipe I found online.  The ingredients are minimal, you mix them all together, bake the casserole for an hour (during which time I would recommend either enjoying a cup of coffee, napping/snuggling with your husband, or chatting with said BFFAEAE if she is awake).  What I did not do during this hour of bake time is put on makeup, as evidenced by my striking appearance in the attached photo.

What I appreciate most about this breakfast casserole, is that it is different because it doesn’t involve eggs.  Not that I have a problem with eggs, but this was certainly nice for a change!  Check out the link below to try it for yourself!

Slainte!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment